- You will help to manage software projects from conception through launch
- You will help with requirements gathering
- You will coordinate with other site teams on projects
- You will ensure there’s a strong pipeline of work for the engineers
- You will ensure projects are implemented according to requirements and timeline
- Passion for the web, social media, mobile, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Must enjoy solving problems using analytical and creative skills
- Able to plan work, organize time and maintain workflow
- Involved with delivering a technical project is a plus
- Programming experience is a plus
- Challenging tasks with diverse learning and development opportunities
- Short communication channels and large leeway within your position
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Steep learning curve
- Working in a highly motivated and young team with a pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- Direct collaboration with the founding team – you get first hand valuable insights
- Team events at our office in the heart of Berlin – Directly on the Spree
- Flexible working hours, adapted to your studies, as well as the opportunity to work in the home office
Save yourself formal letter and lists your past jobs. Tell us what you would like to improve or do differently with us or where you think you can help us the most with your strengths.
Everything else is past, we are building the future.