- You will manage projects from initial concept to completion
- You will support the Marketing team’s initiatives to create stylized, on-brand visuals that complement email, mobile, web, social, and print content
- You will help with graphic design projects such as banners, animations, gifs, illustrations, etc.
- You will collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Product and Technology teams
- Have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Love for design; thinking about it, talking about it, and doing it
- Be self-starter, but live to collaborate with other creative people and are comfortable communicating your ideas and following through on your commitments
- Detail oriented, self motivated and proactive
- Challenging tasks with diverse learning and development opportunities
- Short communication channels and large leeway within your position
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Steep learning curve
- Working in a highly motivated and young team with a pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- Direct collaboration with the founding team – you get first hand valuable insights
- Team events at our office in the heart of Berlin – Directly on the Spree
- Flexible working hours, adapted to your studies, as well as the opportunity to work in the home office
Save yourself formal letter and lists your past jobs. Tell us what you would like to improve or do differently with us or where you think you can help us the most with your strengths.
Everything else is past, we are building the future.